Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bedroom "Make-over" Started..

Look We have lamps! It's been years since we trusted the kids with lamps, we used to have a nice pair :( But we found these at KMart for $12 each, and they can't smash (well, except the globe *rolls eyes*) so the plan is to see how long they last. I should have taken the photo with them on! Duh.




The swatches of fabric are for wall art... My next project! :D OMFG it took sooo sooooo sooooooo long for me to pick out the fabric at spotlight. Ugh. I think one is blackout blind fabric....but the material types kinda match and same with the colours, right?? (Please tell me yes! lol ). The wall behind the bed is going to be painted a dark brown suede (Yay free leftover paint from my parents) So I can't wait til my Dad "helps" me paint it, he's great like that :D



Do'ya like my fabric? I got 1/2 a metre of the middle panel and a metre of the rest...total of $12 something. I really have no idea how much I actually need, lol. Oh how the spotlight ladies must loathe me he hee.



Our new Dressers. They are supposed to match more. They are cheap cr@p from superAmart, and we have already swapped one over for being dodgy...the old one had a better matching stain *rolls eyes again* But yay coz they are great anyway.



Did you notice my loverly sunflower painting? My Mum painted it for me, she's abit clever :D Look Mum I finally hung it up! (She gave it to me for my birthday in February and it's been sitting in the lounge for everyone to see and enjoy)..



...One day I might even put the frames at the same height. (The nails were already there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment