Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Port Adelaide "Fishermen's Wharf Market" Finds

These markets are my fave. I LOVE finding stuff there. We went for the last 1.5 hours on Sunday and I was rather pleased with my "presents" that we bought me. Here's most of the stuff we have got from there over the years...




Our wrought iron mirror - isn't it a beauty :D I forget what we paid.



Jewelery box - Pretty :D Also forgot what i paid coz it was a while ago.



THIS is what I found this time! More iron :D The price was marked as $29, but i offered $20 and it was mine :D


AND a lamp I got rather attached too. Was told it was $25, and i offered $20. Mine! :D

They are all proudly sitting on our new dressers in our bedroom (Which we desperately needed and finally bought - think back to that laundry pile picture...*shudder*).

The bedroom is starting to look much nicer...

No comments:

Post a Comment